Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

Devon Sawyer - Council's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"Promises w/ Nerissa Ironspring • "I'm coming with you. Till the end." • One of…"

Devon Sawyer - Council replied Mar 19, 2023 to Promises (Devon, Nerissa, and Kyan with special guest appearances)

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Nerissa Ironspring

Human

"Promises "I told you we would do this together. If something happened to you, I wou…"

Devon Sawyer - Council replied Jan 17, 2023 to Promises (Devon, Nerissa, and Kyan with special guest appearances)

15 on Wednesday

Drake

"Let's Make a Deal "Outcasts and exiles tend to get pulled to us somehow." Devon'…"

Devon Sawyer - Council replied Jan 17, 2023 to Let's make a deal (Devon and Libelle)

40 on Wednesday
Reply by Libelle "Onyx" Ryoko - Council

Human

"Promises Things he should've told her. Things he needed to tell her. Devon drank…"

Devon Sawyer - Council replied Jan 4, 2023 to Promises (Devon, Nerissa, and Kyan with special guest appearances)

15 on Wednesday

Drake

"Let's Make a Deal "Kill first and ask questions never. I know plenty of others like…"

Devon Sawyer - Council replied Nov 23, 2022 to Let's make a deal (Devon and Libelle)

40 on Wednesday

Human

"Promises "You are a coward." Kyan's smug grin suddenly turned dark when she calle…"

Devon Sawyer - Council replied Nov 23, 2022 to Promises (Devon, Nerissa, and Kyan with special guest appearances)

15 on Wednesday

Lupine Gypsy

"The Wild Hunt Trust fall Devon listened as Luna explained the ordeal that had jus…"

Devon Sawyer - Council replied Oct 3, 2022 to The Wild Hunt (Devon and Luna)

42 Mar 30
Reply by Spade - Council

Human

""Did we just become best friends?" "I've lost plenty." Devon watched the darkness…"

Devon Sawyer - Council replied Aug 27, 2022 to "Did we just become best friends?" (Devon and Hawk)

17 Mar 12
Reply by Hawk Black

Drake

"Devon reached behind him to the nightstand to grab the bottle of rum sitting there,…"

Devon Sawyer - Council replied Aug 12, 2022 to Let's make a deal (Devon and Libelle)

40 on Wednesday

Lupine Gypsy

"He watched as Milo casually walked off as if there was no planning at all towards th…"

Devon Sawyer - Council replied Aug 10, 2022 to The Wild Hunt (Devon and Luna)

42 Mar 30
Reply by Spade - Council

RSS

© 2024   Created by Libelle "Onyx" Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service