Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

Banshee

"Sleep. It never came easy through the years, growing worse as those years passed and…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Oct 2, 2020 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023
Reply by Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette

Banshee

"He let out a soft chuckle to the implication of her being the one thing he had that…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Aug 3, 2020 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023

Banshee

"In moments like this Dimitri was thankful they were not wolves mated together or els…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Feb 17, 2020 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023

Banshee

"He frowned at all her words “yeah" he dryly laughed out at him not healing quickly,…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Feb 3, 2020 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023

Banshee

"Being a vampire meant that Ciara’s words really did not bother him, to be honest, he…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Jan 25, 2020 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023

Banshee

""I swear that girl of mine was everyone's vice..."  Dimitri chuckled softly hearing…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Dec 23, 2019 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023

Banshee

"He sat across from her staring down as his plate, clearly lamenting over everything.…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Nov 3, 2019 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023

Banshee

"He turned to hid his face from her when her answer came. Stiffening up upon hearing…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Oct 18, 2019 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023

Banshee

"For just a moment he froze as her lips touched his but he melted into it as he began…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Oct 18, 2019 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023

Banshee

"As soon as Dimitri found himself to his own devices he lost it, in a silent despair.…"

39 Dec 27, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Libelle "Onyx" Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service