Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

Raffaele Spataro - Council's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

Gypsy

"Spilled Blood  "I hope you find whatever it is you.. or the Wind is searching for."…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Jan 19, 2023 to Spilled Blood (Raffaele and Lily)

18 yesterday
Reply by Dice

Gypsy

"Saving Her From Death "You can do this." Sitting in the chair at the table furth…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Jan 19, 2023 to Saving Her From Death ( Asha and Raffaele)

29 Aug 24, 2023
Reply by Raffaele Spataro - Council

Gypsy

"Saving Her From Death "Are you ready?" His eyes held hers for a few moments hopin…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Nov 25, 2022 to Saving Her From Death ( Asha and Raffaele)

29 Aug 24, 2023

Gypsy

"Spilled Blood "Any family member of Jeovani is always welcome here." The sanguine…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Nov 24, 2022 to Spilled Blood (Raffaele and Lily)

18 yesterday
Reply by Dice

Gypsy

"Saving Her From Death "Are you ready?" It had been a few weeks now. Raffaele had…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Nov 23, 2022 to Saving Her From Death ( Asha and Raffaele)

29 Aug 24, 2023

Sanguine

"An Unlikely Partner Unfortunately for her, the bounty hunter couldn't allow this. …"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Nov 23, 2022 to An Unlikely Partner (Syren and Raffaele)

4 Nov 23, 2022

Sanguine

"An Unlikely Partner "I can smell you." The hour was growing late and Raffaele cou…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Oct 25, 2022 to An Unlikely Partner (Syren and Raffaele)

4 Nov 23, 2022

Sanguine

"Reunion Tour He wouldn't lose control. Not again. Every sound around him pounded…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Oct 2, 2022 to Reunion Tour (Hall and Oates)

16 Oct 9, 2023

Gypsy

"Spilled Blood ...wrapped in darkness. "Oh, believe me, I have no say in what Vinc…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Oct 2, 2022 to Spilled Blood (Raffaele and Lily)

18 yesterday
Reply by Dice

Sanguine

"Raffaele slipped his sunglasses on, hoping the line would move along quickly. Mundan…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Jul 13, 2022 to Newborn (Michael and Raffaele)

16 Jul 13, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Libelle "Onyx" Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service