Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

Kyan Raventhorn - Council's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

Fae

"You belong to me w/ the madeline • The Mapleshade had seen what the flower had d…"

Kyan Raventhorn - Council replied Feb 25 to You Belong To Me (The Madeline and Kyan)

6 Feb 25
Reply by Kyan Raventhorn - Council

Fae

"You belong to me w/ the madeline • "What do you feel?" • The king hummed in dis…"

Kyan Raventhorn - Council replied Oct 5, 2023 to You Belong To Me (The Madeline and Kyan)

6 Feb 25

Drake

"a touch of fae w/ clarice de biville • They had given enough. • The king watched…"

Kyan Raventhorn - Council replied Aug 24, 2023 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19
Reply by Clarice De Biville - Council

Fae

"You belong to me w/ the madeline • Constantly staring and taking her in, as if t…"

Kyan Raventhorn - Council replied May 31, 2023 to You Belong To Me (The Madeline and Kyan)

6 Feb 25

Fae

"the world ends with you w/ Echo silversun and Hathor • "Pray to your God." • Ky…"

Kyan Raventhorn - Council replied May 23, 2023 to The World Ends With You (Hathor, Kyan, and Echo)

7 15 hours ago
Reply by Hathor

Drake

"a touch of fae w/ clarice de biville • "Should you start to fall, little raven, I…"

Kyan Raventhorn - Council replied Apr 24, 2023 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19

Drake

"A Touch of Fae "...Time to show them why I didn't have you killed the moment you st…"

Kyan Raventhorn - Council replied Feb 4, 2023 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19

Drake

"A Touch of Fae "Don't let him win even when he's dead." A chuckle rumbled from hi…"

Kyan Raventhorn - Council replied Nov 25, 2022 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19

Eternal

"Into the Woods "Let's go home." Her soft touch on his hand steels him, his stomac…"

Kyan Raventhorn - Council replied Nov 25, 2022 to Into the Woods (Kyan and Madeline)*Completed*

30 Dec 3, 2022
Reply by Madeline Ezperanza-Colette

Drake

"A Touch of Fae "Trust will come" Kyan's attention pulled away from the firelights…"

Kyan Raventhorn - Council replied Oct 3, 2022 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19

RSS

Chosen Citizen

Citizen of the Realm Nyx
vote for April

Chat Rules

⚜ Use {{ or [[ when speaking OOC.

⚜ Do not interrupt roleplays.

⚜ Respect one another or be banned. Simple. Easy to remember.

© 2024   Created by Libelle "Onyx" Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service