Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

Raffaele Spataro - Council's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

Gypsy

"Spilled Blood  "I hope you find whatever it is you.. or the Wind is searching for."…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Jan 19 to Spilled Blood (Raffaele and Lily)

13 Jan 19
Reply by Raffaele Spataro - Council

Gypsy

"Saving Her From Death "You can do this." Sitting in the chair at the table furth…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Jan 19 to Saving Her From Death ( Asha and Raffaele)

24 Jan 22
Reply by Asha Kothari

Gypsy

"Saving Her From Death "Are you ready?" His eyes held hers for a few moments hopin…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Nov 25, 2022 to Saving Her From Death ( Asha and Raffaele)

24 Jan 22
Reply by Asha Kothari

Gypsy

"Spilled Blood "Any family member of Jeovani is always welcome here." The sanguine…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Nov 24, 2022 to Spilled Blood (Raffaele and Lily)

13 Jan 19

Gypsy

"Saving Her From Death "Are you ready?" It had been a few weeks now. Raffaele had…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Nov 23, 2022 to Saving Her From Death ( Asha and Raffaele)

24 Jan 22
Reply by Asha Kothari

Sanguine

"An Unlikely Partner Unfortunately for her, the bounty hunter couldn't allow this. …"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Nov 23, 2022 to An Unlikely Partner (Syren and Raffaele)

4 Nov 23, 2022

Sanguine

"An Unlikely Partner "I can smell you." The hour was growing late and Raffaele cou…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Oct 25, 2022 to An Unlikely Partner (Syren and Raffaele)

4 Nov 23, 2022

Sanguine

"Reunion Tour He wouldn't lose control. Not again. Every sound around him pounded…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Oct 2, 2022 to Reunion Tour (Hall and Oates)

12 Oct 2, 2022

Gypsy

"Spilled Blood ...wrapped in darkness. "Oh, believe me, I have no say in what Vinc…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Oct 2, 2022 to Spilled Blood (Raffaele and Lily)

13 Jan 19

Sanguine

"Raffaele slipped his sunglasses on, hoping the line would move along quickly. Mundan…"

Raffaele Spataro - Council replied Jul 13, 2022 to Newborn (Michael and Raffaele)

16 Jul 13, 2022

RSS

Chosen Citizen

Citizen of the Realm Kjiri deMoon

Chat Rules

⚜ Use {{ or [[ when speaking OOC.

⚜ Do not interrupt roleplays.

⚜ Respect one another or be banned. Simple. Easy to remember.

© 2023   Created by Libelle Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service