Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

Hawk Black's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"Hawk watched the liquid in his mug swirl into a whirlwind. Immediately making him si…"

Hawk Black replied Mar 12 to "Did we just become best friends?" (Devon and Hawk)

17 Mar 12
Reply by Hawk Black

Human

"It didn't go unnoticed how Devon grew nervous when Hawk used his magic to unlock his…"

Hawk Black replied Feb 23 to "Did we just become best friends?" (Devon and Hawk)

17 Mar 12
Reply by Hawk Black

Human

"Hawk wasn't oblivious to the sarcasm seeping from Devon's pores. However, he decided…"

Hawk Black replied Feb 16 to "Did we just become best friends?" (Devon and Hawk)

17 Mar 12
Reply by Hawk Black

Gypsy

"Every prayer said in private in the night fell on no ears so of course as he begged…"

Hawk Black replied Feb 15 to Distorted View (Hawk and Lily)

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Dice

Mystic

"His brow formed a line as she spoke, her words didn't make sense. Lashed out? Wasn't…"

Hawk Black replied Feb 15 to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Clarice De Biville - Council

Human

"Blessed be the few who can walk this Earth without a care in the world. So blissfull…"

Hawk Black replied Aug 25, 2023 to "Did we just become best friends?" (Devon and Hawk)

17 Mar 12
Reply by Hawk Black

Mystic

"Power pulsed off of her in waves and the longer they sat with one another the harder…"

Hawk Black replied Jun 7, 2023 to The Sword of Ptah (The Medjay and The Fool)

11 Mar 20
Reply by Hathor

Gypsy

"He never meant to hurt anyone certainly not Lily. She had been the one person in his…"

Hawk Black replied May 6, 2023 to Distorted View (Hawk and Lily)

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Dice

Mystic

"The fool did fall over... Over the stool meant to catch him. Hawk groaned from the g…"

Hawk Black replied Apr 16, 2023 to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Clarice De Biville - Council

Gypsy

""Huh" Hawk huffed as he thought about Lily's words and how peculiar it was to hear s…"

Hawk Black replied Mar 31, 2023 to Distorted View (Hawk and Lily)

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Dice

RSS

© 2024   Created by Libelle "Onyx" Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service