Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

Banshee

"Laying in this brief wait was torture because he did not expect the truth out of The…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Nov 29, 2022 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

35 Nov 29, 2022
Reply by Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette

Banshee

"Dimitri squinted his eyes at The Matron's mockery as he was not only sure he was old…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Jul 14, 2022 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

35 Nov 29, 2022

Banshee

"From the moment her fingers slipped the artwork out of his and into her pocket a per…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Jan 29, 2022 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

35 Nov 29, 2022

Banshee

"The silence that encased him should not have been nee to him but this was deafening…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied May 28, 2021 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

35 Nov 29, 2022

Inactive

""Well..." He grunted out as he moved a few large pieces of broken marble out of the…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Mar 3, 2021 to Fated Encounter (Dimitri and Celica)

4 Mar 6, 2021
Reply by Lena Parker

Banshee

" Dimitri had lived through so much pain you would think he would numb to it by now a…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Mar 3, 2021 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

35 Nov 29, 2022

Inactive

"Lightning struck the ground and thunder cracked the sky open, causing rain to fall.…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Oct 8, 2020 to Fated Encounter (Dimitri and Celica)

4 Mar 6, 2021
Reply by Lena Parker

Banshee

"Sleep. It never came easy through the years, growing worse as those years passed and…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Oct 2, 2020 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

35 Nov 29, 2022

Banshee

"He let out a soft chuckle to the implication of her being the one thing he had that…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Aug 3, 2020 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

35 Nov 29, 2022

Banshee

"In moments like this Dimitri was thankful they were not wolves mated together or els…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Feb 17, 2020 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

35 Nov 29, 2022

RSS

Chosen Citizen

Citizen of the Realm Skaði
Vote for February

Chat Rules

⚜ Use {{ or [[ when speaking OOC.

⚜ Do not interrupt roleplays.

⚜ Respect one another or be banned. Simple. Easy to remember.

© 2023   Created by Libelle Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service