Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

Persephone had been sent to the mortal realm for her protection. She was sent away before everything went down so she is a new god who knows her past. She worried for her husband as he never came for her. She wondered if he was even alive. Persy threw herself into her work in bringing harvest to the cities she visited in order to not think of Hades and the hole that was there from missing him.

Yet just like her days on Olympus, her beauty attracted men. She was able to often refuse their advances stating she had lost her husband and still mourning his death. Her beauty though caught the attention of a King. He invited her to her to his castle multiple times. Persy was sure if she just ignored invite after invite or maybe accept one to see what he wanted. So she did the latter and accepted one of the invitations and showed up to the castle for dinner.

No sooner did dinner start and the king asked for Persy's hand in marriage. Persy refused telling him the reason like all the others. Yet the king didn’t accept this reason for turning his advances away. So the king accused her of trying to kill him, guards swarmed her and before she knew it she was being thrown into the dungeon of the castle.

“Please! You have this all wrong. I would never try and harm your king!” she rushed back to the door that slammed on her as she banged on it she felt tears fill her eyes. “How can you do this! It’s cruel.” She said as she moved away from the door and lowered to the ground. She honestly wasn’t sure if it would work but she couldn’t risk losing her head over someone who was trying to force a marriage upon her. 

Taking a deep breath she placed her hands to the ground and raised her hands, one hit, two hits, three hits. She let her eyes search the dark around her for him, when a moment passed and he hadn’t shown up she crumbled her body fully to the ground “Hades please I don’t want to die.” she whimpered to the floor as her head rested to the cold stone below her forehead.

Views: 471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anger had always been his downfall as it always blinded him and took control of him. He was so blinded by that anger he could not see his wife silently screaming out for him and all she wanted was to know she was still loved while he was drowning in his wrath and doubt. It should not have taken her tears and the words she spoke to get through to him but here they were and everything she said put him in his place. Good, he needed to be humbled as of late but the moment she said someone else had forced themselves onto her something inside him snapped. The shame that was washing over him as she spoke evaporated against the heat of his rage and suddenly he could not control how he changed. His hair grew long and white, and his ocean blue eyes deliquesced into the shade of an ember of fire, all while he tripled in size. He did not even have to move to grab her from where he stood as he pulled her to him. Had any nymphs, fate, reaper, or even soul witnessed what was happening they would have all tried to save Persephone from him. Except they were all alone. 

The fires around us suddenly burned hotter than they had ever burned before from my rage and I just wanted to protect her from the heat. I could take it they were my flames but she was a flower in a burning field as of now. I lifted and shielded her from the fires but could not control how vengeful I felt. "Who dares touch you, my queen!?! The Queen of the underworld.!?!" My voice booms down at her and that is when I see her tears up close. I knew she had been crying but my rage made me forget. I move from our kitchen and hold her close to my chest, she grounds me, and feeling there keeps my titan form from breaking free though it wanted to. I take her to our room because it is the only place where no one after having seen me as I passed would dare bother us. I sit her on the bed and try and gently wipe away her tears with this large size. I am too furious to change back so I kneel in front of her and rest my hands on her knees. "When you left it was because the underworld was invaded. Everyone, all our friends and family, all fell and were cast into Tartarus. It happened on Olympus and Earth first. Even other realms and to the Eternals there as well. So I knew what was coming and I tried to protect everyone under my rule. Hecate, Erebus, Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hermes. I could not. This war was more powerful than me. So I had you saved hoping you would call for me sooner, believing you hated me or found someone new like Adonis as time passed."

He spoke as softly as he could manage right now but that fire burning inside of him caused the flames in the room's fireplace to rage and the embers in his eyes to swirl were still very much alive. He held her chin as the softness that was once on his face melted away. "You will tell me who touched you." he said rather hard because he did not want her to brush this off or lie. He pulled closer to his face "You see I need to know because he needs to learn not to touch what is not his." his teeth caught her bottom lip as he pulled to pull her even further before popping it free. He leaned forward practically coming to hover over her "you are MY wife and I will not share you. So tell me or will I have to make you?"

✧ Seed of Darkness✧
Persephone had planned to never tell him that she was taken advantage of, after all she had done well burying that deep in her mind till that moment. She watched the castle come alive with his rage. She closed her eyes not wanting to see the wreath because it was because of her words. Yet she forced her eyes open to watch his body change into its god form. She was never scared of him, even as he pulled her to him. She just stared at him waiting for him to be angry with her, wondering how she could let another touch her. She waited for him to give her a speech on how it was all her fault. That was all she was used to being in midgard. Everyone favored the male and the woman was just asking for it. Even her own conception wasn’t one that her mother wanted. She didn’t show fear, she was ready to receive whatever punishment he saw fit.

Yet her eyes widened with shock that his anger wasn’t at her but rather the person who violated her. The tears were not under her control and yet as he held her close to his burning hot chest she didn’t turn away from it, rather pressed her tear stained face to it sobbing harder. As she was placed on their bed her fingers tangled in the sheets for a moment. Taking a deep breath in to try and calm herself to have a conversation. Feeling the largeness of his hand against her face realizing that the size difference would be of a giant and a halfling in that moment. Noting how gentle he was being and finally as low as he could get in this size. She remembered the tears on her face as she was forced to leave, she felt he hated her and didn’t want her around anymore. Especially since he never looked for her, so her own stubbornness made it so she wouldn’t call for him sooner because she wanted him to come for her. “No one will ever replace you. No one.” She managed to get out of her sore throat.

“I can’t tell you.” She said softly as her hand rested on his finger as she tried to remember his face. “It was like he took himself out of my mind. I wasn’t allowed to remember my attacker just the fact I was attacked. When I sought out help I was told I was crazy or deserved it.” She was speaking the truth. She couldn’t see his face when she tried to think of it, she couldn’t hear his name when she tried to recall conversations. “If I had known who it was, you would have met him the day it was happening. When I managed to gain functions of my body again, I tried to find him. I wanted to end him. I burned down a village.” She said softly, “I just want… to no longer feel his touch or the pain.” she looked down to the floor ashamed at that moment.

Only Persephone could render Hades helpless and make him feel useless. When her tears kept falling he did not know what to do and when she said she could not remember who it was that hurt her that feeling of uselessness took root in his heart. He was staring at her but thinking about every tool, item, and being he had in his possession or wheelhouse who could help but nothing stuck out to him as being useful here. For her sake, he did not expose what he was truly feeling at this moment as he knew it would likely make her feel far worse than she did when she had not done anything in the first place. He attempted to wipe her tears again with his oversized hands before cupping her face. 

"You are still mine just as much as I am still yours." I say to reassure her hoping that might stop her tears, even if they stopped for just a moment. "Maybe..." I hesitate because I do not want my words to give her false hope or expectations from someone we know so little about. "Maybe Hathor will be of some help in remembering? She is supposed to be a love goddess where she comes from." I say precariously because I was not sure how her abilities might differ from the other love goddesses since she was entirely different from all the others. "I guess you would have to help uhm...Tame... Her first..." I joke to lighten the mood.

He stands after a point and tells her to stay there as he goes to their bathroom and comes out with a warm wet rag. Kneeling before her once more he wipes her face hoping the heat from the rag will help soothe her as gently runs it across her skin. They are disturbed eventually and robbed of their private piece by the one being they both allow to do such a thing, Cerberus, who noses his way between them and climbs on top of Persephone like he was a lap dog and not a giant. Hades huffs and glares with faint jealousy in his gaze "always stealing my wife from me." he mumbles as he crosses his arms and heads to put the rag back in their bathroom. 

✧ Seed of Darkness✧
Feeling Hades' large fingers against her face trying to wipe the tears away she felt hollow, no matter how many times she tried to go back and remember who harmed her yet she couldn’t. Taking her mind from her scared her more than anything knowing how many gods are walking around without their memories. What if that person wanted to take Hades from her? His words of reassurance made the tears roll from her eyes lessen as it was words she needed. He had no idea how deep those words were needed to know that he was still hers, and she was his. They were bound to each other for the end of time.

“Hathor.” She said the name with a gentle tone as she thought of the goddess for a moment. “Think a goddess of love, or the Oracles would be more helpful?” She wondered at that moment, while all the gods and goddesses had their speciality in powers, it limited them also. The acts committed on her were not one of love, so she was finding it hard to connect the goddess to be helpful in that department. She could return to where she came from. “Tame her?” She asked with a raise of her eyebrow her tears had neared a stop to that point but confusion had crossed her face as she wasn’t understanding what was happening. “Is this goddess here Hades?” She questioned then, had he let a goddess of love in their home?

She watched him disappear into the bathroom and returned with a warm rag. The warmth that radiated front the cloth on her face made her hum softly as she felt her shoulders fall into a relaxed state as the warmth soothed her swollen face from her tears. She felt the ball of fur in her lap and her fingers moved to trail along his fur slowly. “Hey Cerby.” She said lightly before looking to Hades, “Mommy is crying, he is just trying to make it better.” She tried to joke softly before giving a gentle sigh looking down to the hellhound. “Does Hathor know she is a goddess? Are you two close?” She asked as she bit down on her lower lip. If she was being honest, she wondered if he ever wished or dream to be with another. Wondered if that want would grow knowing what had happened to her now. She was no longer purely his as she was before.

Hathor was not an easy goddess to explain and mainly because she was a goddess of many things. Multiplied by the fact that she was in a sense two goddesses in one form and the worse of the two were currently in control. "As far as I could learn she has got many abilities one just might help." he said softly almost ashamed to admit that even after all this time he still knew very little about the trapped goddess. He hummed when the question of taming her was aired "She is dormant but still not in control of herself. Something is weakening her but I am terrible at agriculture so I could not say what it is. Furthermore, there is no record of her among her gods. Many if not all the gods of Egypt are still trapped in Tartarus waiting for freedom but when I journeyed to The Field of Reeds their version of Olympus..." he huffed and ran his hand over his face and through his hair "...nothing but her name and the name of her counterpart was found. I have sent our nymphs and imps out to find her lost record but nothing has been found." 

"Cloooooosssssee?" the word bubbles.up out of me and tastes foreign on my tongue before it hits the air. I am sure if she saw how vial and sinister Sekhmet looked she would not be asking this and she would soon find out at all that all Sekhmet wanted was destruction. "There is no getting close to her even if I wanted to. She is... " I let out a frustrated huff at my not knowing how to describe her. "it is like she was created for one purpose. Destruction and that sole purpose drive everything she does and she will not be stopped until everything is gone. She does not want peace or love. She certainly does not want Hathor to win control. I do not even think she wants or understands what closeness is in this state but more importantly, I do not want her. I do not wish to get or be close to anyone." I speak softly as I sit beside her and place my hand on her knee and stare into her eyes. "Except for you. I want all of that with you and only you and nothing or no one will change that."

✧ Seed of Darkness✧
Persephone gave an oh face as she wondered about Hathor and what she had to offer. A goddess with so much to her, probably attracted her husband's eye more than she did. She tried not to frown at the thought. She felt her brows pulled together. “How can I be of help?” She really didn’t understand how she was to help the Goddess, But it would be someone else to put energy into. That was what she needed, really. Persephone was at her best when she was helping others.

“Interesting.” She wondered how useful her nymphs and imps have been for him as she had not seen them since her banishment before the fall. “Well if you think about it there are many gods and goddesses who valued destruction. Having it as a sole purpose is an interesting factor though. And you believe that it's not her true main goal? That what you did to lock the other gods up locked the part of her that had control so all that is left is the part that can’t really be locked away?” She theorized as she poked at her food some.

Persephone looked at him for a moment as he moved beside her as his hand rested on her knee. She looked back at him for a long moment. “I worry that this time away has shown you how far better suited another would be in my place.” She looked away from him. She didn’t feel like his wife, nor did she feel like she deserved to be his wife. “I just need to find myself again and realize why I deserve you.” She moved her hand to rest on his face. “Maybe helping Hathor will help me find myself again.” She sighed out as she moved to stand up from where she sat. “I only want you, I am sorry another has claimed me.” She frowned at herself feeling endlessly dirty with sins.

If he were being honest the mystery of Hathor-Sekhmet stressed him out because every time he dug a little deeper he just ended up more lost. With the little time he had running everything also he did not want to spend it on her. He wished he could tell Persephone more but he had nothing more to offer other than the details of their fight and that this was not the first time she reacted to flowers touched by a goddess of nature or spring. Right now however he did not want to keep talking about someone else, especially when it clearly made his wife question him. All thoughts, concerns and comments vanished when he looked at her and just watched her. A frown touched his face, how could he have been so blind to her screaming for his love, had he truly lost himself to isolation? He reached out when she moved away but hesitated and did not grab her because he was scared she would pull away. That he would do something harsh or too brute and she would hide from him. 

I had never really been known for being gentle but she brought that out of me. I sank into my spot realizing she moved away from me and wondered if we needed time to build up physical contact again. Or maybe... My touch reminded her of his. My heart twists at the thought and I drop my head until her soft hand graces my face. I take in a much needed breath as her light clears the darkness I called home. I needed her touch and feeling it now made me realize how self deprived I was of it. I lean into her hand heavily and close my eyes to cherish it. "No more talk of anyone else." I huff before tugging her onto my lap with her free hand. "You are mine and no one can claim that as long as I still have your heart and you still have mine and you do. You still have my heart you always will. But..." I slowly wrap my arms around her and pull her as close to me as can be before bringing my mouth to her ears. "If it takes me physically claiming you to prove it and rid you of his touch I will. I will do anything you want."

✧ Seed of Darkness✧
As he pulled her into his lap she adjusted against him so that she could look into those blue eyes that struck a chord in her heart the first moment they met. She could remember it as if it was yesterday her father was throwing a self important party and she and Artemis stuck in to see what their elders got up to. When Hades looked bored in a corner, they caught each other's gaze and from there they knew they would only ever want each other.

His words made the hair on her skin raise in anticipation, hearing him say she was his and that she still had her heart. It was a reassurance she was so desperate to hear from him. She worried that he would find another to fill the void in her absence. She had longed to be by his side every day she was away, she longed to be held, to be touched by him. Her skin felt on fire, she felt alive for the first time since being ripped from his side for her safety.

As his mouth found its way against her ear she shivered against his body and a soft groan left her lips without her permission. “I want his touch gone, it lingers haunting me. I want the touch that brought me to the first peaks of pleasure in my life to refill me, to bring me a new, to bring me back to life.” She admitted to him. “I miss your gentle touch when wanted and the rough touch when so wanted, the memory of your touch kept me going. Yet I feel those memories will never stand up to being yours fully and wholly again.”

She moved her fingers through the edges of his hair as she let her eyes turn pink, resisting the urge of the butterflies wanting to whisk her away. “Show me, how much you love me please?” It was a half begging tone as she stared at him, the lust lingering in her gaze. Finally moving her hand to the back of his neck to bring his lips closer to hers, kissing him sloppily.

Romour or truth? So much of their relationship was shrouded in rumors that often buried the truth down deep. You see the world believes Hades was stuck by an arrow of love shot by Aphrodite. The world believes he kidnapped and forced her into eating that pomegranate. So what of the truth? Well, he never needed help falling for Persephone it was natural from the first moment he saw her but no one believed it because it was Hades we were talking about. To the world, the other gods he was heartless, evil, and wicked, he ran around and played games with people's lives.  Slept with whoever he so pleased and left them to raise any spawn he left behind alone. When in truth that was Zeus. The eldest was instead the most recluse, he bothered no one and kept to himself, and more often than not he was an enigma.  Never seen around the social events the gods lavishly threw every other day. So what made the night they met so different? Why did he break routine? 

Woe to my idiot brothers who dragged me from hell that day. They used to often take credit for our meeting and used it to try and get what they wanted from me. I however remember that night so differently from they because while yes it was by their doing I was there it was by their doing I met her. In fact, they had done everything within their power to keep us apart that night but fate held a different outcome. The world before her was colourless and bleak where everything I touched died at the faintest of grazes. She taught me this was not so that those thoughts were just that, Thoughts my mind poisoned me with. For so long I deprived myself of touch, affection, and gentleness for I was afraid. Afraid I would kill something meant to live afraid that by touch my love would begin to rot. Maybe I should not have sent her away because suddenly in this moment that hesitation rose from within.

Lost was he in his thoughts of old feeling that familiar fear rise and cause his hand to halt. Her was his wife straddled and wanting and he for the moment felt as though his touch would make everything worse. Then her words pierced through his dark thoughts and snapped him to the present. So far gone were those memories that trapped him for a moment. His lips meshed against hers and his hands pulled her closer by her thighs. He moved further on the bed with her on top breaking the wild kiss to grip her chin and make her look at him. He stared into her eyes for a while in a moment of silence taking her in before moving his hand down towards her top. "As you wish." 

-Fade to black-

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Chosen Citizen

Citizen of the Realm Nyx
vote for April

Chat Rules

⚜ Use {{ or [[ when speaking OOC.

⚜ Do not interrupt roleplays.

⚜ Respect one another or be banned. Simple. Easy to remember.

© 2024   Created by Libelle "Onyx" Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service