Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

Clarice De Biville - Council's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

Mystic

"✧ Well, I touched it so it's mine✧ "Recalling the moment, I reached for the gem si…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied on Wednesday to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Clarice De Biville - Council

Lupine

"✧ All I've Ever Wanted ✧ Clarice tightly gripped the mug as Ruby gently placed it…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied on Wednesday to All I've Ever Wanted (Clarice and Ostana)

5 on Wednesday

Cursed

"✧ Writings on the wall ✧Clarice focused on what she was doing, as she began to div…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Mar 19 to Writings On The Wall (Clarice and Alexander)

7 Mar 19

Drake

"✧ A Touch of Fae ✧Her unwavering gaze stuck to the door as she waited impatiently…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Mar 19 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19

Drake

"✧ Unwilling Captive ✧ “That isn’t true, you have hurt me with the cuff. Throw me a…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Feb 23 to Unwilling Captive (Clarice De Bivillie and Heracles Skadi)

36 Feb 23

Cursed

"✧ Writings on the wall ✧ Clarice had no ounce of sympathy for this woman who was a…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Aug 16, 2023 to Writings On The Wall (Clarice and Alexander)

7 Mar 19

Drake

"✧ Unwilling Captive ✧When the knocking came upon the door she didn’t say anything,…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied May 29, 2023 to Unwilling Captive (Clarice De Bivillie and Heracles Skadi)

36 Feb 23

Cursed

"✧ Writings on the wall ✧The moment that Clarice and Alex entered the timeless real…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied May 29, 2023 to Writings On The Wall (Clarice and Alexander)

7 Mar 19

Drake

"✧ A Touch of Fae ✧This was the closest that Clarice had been to knowing that death…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied May 20, 2023 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19

Mystic

"✧ Well, I touched it so it's mine✧The amount of times she would be rolling her eye…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied May 20, 2023 to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 on Wednesday

RSS

© 2024   Created by Libelle "Onyx" Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service