Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

Clarice De Biville - Council's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

Mystic

"It had been a long time since anyone had been able to get under her skin and cause h…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Nov 10, 2022 to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 Apr 17
Reply by Clarice De Biville - Council

Drake

"Slowly the overwhelming pain that had caused the buckle in her knee faded as she gai…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Nov 3, 2022 to Unwilling Captive (Clarice De Bivillie and Heracles Skadi)

36 Feb 23

Drake

"Clarice still couldn’t understand what he was asking of her, “The cursed place? I as…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Aug 16, 2022 to Unwilling Captive (Clarice De Bivillie and Heracles Skadi)

36 Feb 23

Drake

"Clarice wanted to point out how poking in her brain brought up memories she had been…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Aug 14, 2022 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19

Drake

"Having power once again made the fine hairs on her skin stand with joy. Even if it w…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Jun 23, 2022 to Unwilling Captive (Clarice De Bivillie and Heracles Skadi)

36 Feb 23

Drake

"Sleep was something Clarice often carved as it was one of the few times everything w…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Jun 23, 2022 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19

Mystic

" Clarice jumped at him jumping to his feet so swiftly after being on the floor limp.…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Jun 10, 2022 to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 Apr 17

Mystic

"Watching him stumble back as he yanked himself free, She watched him  with a raised…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Jan 7, 2022 to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 Apr 17

Mystic

"Clarice gave a smirk towards him seeing the dislike and distaste he held towards her…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Jan 3, 2022 to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 Apr 17

Drake

"As the king's fingers took hold of her chin forcing her to look into his electrifyin…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Jan 3, 2022 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19

RSS

© 2024   Created by Libelle "Onyx" Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service