Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

The Modern Era 1901-Present (AD) (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Valkyrie

Jade-d (Davidson and Jade)

✧ Jade-d✧“Listen this is just a job for me, I only want the money.” She said holding her hands up as the gun was pulled on her. Hand to h…

Started by Jade De La Vega-Ryoko

6 Apr 17
Reply by Jade De La Vega-Ryoko

Banshee

Homeland [Brandon & Ciara]

The halls of Hallows Hill Manor were silent, not even the sound of a mouse scurrying on through could be heard; for The Sisterhood were asl…

Started by Ciara Devlin - Council

5 Apr 17
Reply by Brandon LeCreaux - Council

Cursed

Choke Hold (Aislinge and Everlee)

✧ Choke Hold ✧ Sleepless nights had begun to plague her, she would wake up gasping for air from the nightmare she couldn’t seem to escape…

Started by Everlee Harlow

2 Apr 17
Reply by Everlee Harlow

Cursed

Darkness Consumes (Florian and Everlee)

✧ Darkness Consumes ✧Rolling out of bed Everlee gave a heavy sigh as she moved her hair back. She felt the stiffness in her body from a n…

Started by Everlee Harlow

6 Apr 17
Reply by Everlee Harlow

Eternal

Moonlight Sonata (Nyx and Erebus)

A cascade of flashes illuminate the room just enough to see that piercing gaze. Holding steady from the middle of the chaotic wave of bodie…

Started by Erebus

18 Apr 15
Reply by Erebus

Eternal

"Chaos" of the "Night"! (Nyx and Hathor)

The cold stone against her fingertips gave her a sense of comfort. The kind that left a bitter aftertaste. The kind that made her grateful…

Started by Hathor

1 Mar 24
Reply by Nyx

Valkyrie

Tragic Humbling (Jade and Luca)

✧ Tragic Humbling ✧Jade was never really connected with her Gypsy blood, she knew that was a part of her blood but she resonated with the…

Started by Jade De La Vega-Ryoko

6 Mar 12
Reply by Jade De La Vega-Ryoko

Fae

The Things They Carried. *A Short Thread* (Madeline and Echo)

"What if he..."                                           "I bet he'll..." "What do... Echo?" "Echo?"              "Echo!?"     "Echo!??" …

Started by Echo Silversun

4 Mar 11
Reply by Echo Silversun

Fae

You Belong To Me (The Madeline and Kyan)

You belong to me w/ the madeline • "Madeline?" It felt strange saying her name aloud. Finally using it outside of his own thoughts whic…

Started by Kyan Raventhorn - Council

6 Feb 25
Reply by Kyan Raventhorn - Council

Gypsy

The Woman From Nowhere (Madeline and Artemis)

And so, there is this tale from long long ago. About these women who would come and go. From once they came and went no one would know. Oh…

Started by Vice

28 Feb 23
Reply by Vice

RSS

© 2024   Created by Libelle "Onyx" Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service