Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

Hawk Black's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

Mystic

"He was quick to scoff at her reply "Distrust is there for one to lose from the start…"

Hawk Black replied Jan 6, 2022 to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 Apr 17
Reply by Clarice De Biville - Council

Human

"Why was he defending this ship so? He cared not for the men, nor the cargo and it wa…"

Hawk Black replied Jan 5, 2022 to "Did we just become best friends?" (Devon and Hawk)

17 Mar 12
Reply by Hawk Black

Mystic

"Running in and of itself was the one thing he believed himself good at. This is desp…"

Hawk Black replied Jan 2, 2022 to The Sword of Ptah (The Medjay and The Fool)

11 Mar 20
Reply by Hathor

Gypsy

"Avoiding without leaving her was what he was doing now as he squared near the water'…"

Hawk Black replied Aug 26, 2021 to Distorted View (Hawk and Lily)

14 Apr 17
Reply by Dice

Mystic

"She was mean and needlessly at that since Hawk as of right now was being civil and h…"

Hawk Black replied Aug 26, 2021 to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 Apr 17
Reply by Clarice De Biville - Council

Human

"He was stalling, and Hawk knew he was stalling and he still let him. He watched him…"

Hawk Black replied Aug 24, 2021 to "Did we just become best friends?" (Devon and Hawk)

17 Mar 12
Reply by Hawk Black

Mystic

""GOATS BLOOD! Ah Dammit!" He groaned the moment she answered a question he didn't ne…"

Hawk Black replied Jul 15, 2021 to Timeless Masquerade Ball (Event thread open to all)

21 Aug 16, 2021
Reply by Ruby

Mystic

"CLASH! BOOM! BANG! And there Hawk flew through the wall with a groan as the rubble c…"

Hawk Black replied Jul 15, 2021 to Timeless Masquerade Ball (Event thread open to all)

21 Aug 16, 2021
Reply by Ruby

Mystic

"Read and agreed (for all future roles too)."

Hawk Black replied Jul 15, 2021 to About The Timeless Realm (Clarice De Biville)

12 Aug 9, 2021

Gypsy

"Sometimes the world stops- just long enough for you to take it all in and notice all…"

Hawk Black replied May 20, 2021 to Distorted View (Hawk and Lily)

14 Apr 17
Reply by Dice

RSS

© 2024   Created by Libelle "Onyx" Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service