Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

Clarice De Biville - Council's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

Mystic

"The more faces showed up, the more she realized how not alone she was in the world.…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Jul 26, 2021 to Timeless Masquerade Ball (Event thread open to all)

21 Aug 16, 2021
Reply by Ruby

Mystic

"She watched the swirl of energy as the first guest arrived. She wasn't sure who woul…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Jul 15, 2021 to Timeless Masquerade Ball (Event thread open to all)

21 Aug 16, 2021
Reply by Ruby

Drake

"A long night of her trying to convince him that she cared. That it wasn’t just heate…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Jul 2, 2021 to Unwilling Captive (Clarice De Bivillie and Heracles Skadi)

36 Feb 23
Reply by Clarice De Biville - Council

Mystic

"The problem with Hawk having magic as strong as he did, was it made it hard for Clar…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Jul 2, 2021 to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 Apr 17

Drake

"She grimaced at his words but if she was honest a quicker death by his hand would ha…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Jul 2, 2021 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19

Drake

"Clarice did jump slightly as he spat out about Prospero mainly because he was a bag…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied May 2, 2021 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19

Mystic

"Walking around her realm she tried to figure out where the noise was coming from. It…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Apr 21, 2021 to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 Apr 17

Drake

"Clarice trailed her barefoot along the lush grass underneath her feet, this kingdom…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Mar 29, 2021 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19

Drake

"As his hand wrapped around her throat she let out a sharp gasp as her eyes stayed lo…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Feb 9, 2021 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19

Drake

"Clarice tried not to chuckle, keeping her seriousness about herself but the smile to…"

Clarice De Biville - Council replied Nov 23, 2020 to A Touch of Fae (Kyan and Clarice)

30 Mar 19

RSS

© 2024   Created by Libelle "Onyx" Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service