Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

Hawk Black's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

Mystic

"Another hour another round of drinks. Another round another hour and the cycle went…"

Hawk Black replied Mar 29, 2023 to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 yesterday
Reply by Clarice De Biville - Council

Human

"Most times when your world was flipped upside down it was quite unsettling, for Hawk…"

Hawk Black replied Mar 25, 2023 to "Did we just become best friends?" (Devon and Hawk)

17 Mar 12
Reply by Hawk Black

Mystic

"The young Mystic watched Hathor's every move even when his eyes were not upon her. I…"

Hawk Black replied Mar 19, 2023 to The Sword of Ptah (The Medjay and The Fool)

11 Mar 20
Reply by Hathor

Mystic

"Is he dead? Hawk coughed up his drink and was quick to try and clean himself off. He…"

Hawk Black replied Aug 17, 2022 to The Sword of Ptah (The Medjay and The Fool)

11 Mar 20
Reply by Hathor

Gypsy

"The young cursed one had never spoken this much before; not even to The Gypsy Queen…"

Hawk Black replied Aug 3, 2022 to Distorted View (Hawk and Lily)

14 yesterday
Reply by Dice

Human

"Honour among thieves had died out ages ago or maybe it never truly existed. Nathless…"

Hawk Black replied Aug 2, 2022 to "Did we just become best friends?" (Devon and Hawk)

17 Mar 12
Reply by Hawk Black

Mystic

"The weary young traveller flinched at the outburst of her anger. Warily watching her…"

Hawk Black replied Jul 27, 2022 to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 yesterday

Mystic

"A shocked groaned hummed past Hawks lips as her canteen slammed into his stomach. Sh…"

Hawk Black replied Jan 15, 2022 to The Sword of Ptah (The Medjay and The Fool)

11 Mar 20
Reply by Hathor

Mystic

"Portals weren't a concept he was familiar with although he should've been. Ramus kep…"

Hawk Black replied Jan 8, 2022 to Well, I touched it so it's mine. [Clarice and Hawk]

17 yesterday

Gypsy

"Hawk was still deciding whether to answer her or not when she furthered the conversa…"

Hawk Black replied Jan 7, 2022 to Distorted View (Hawk and Lily)

14 yesterday
Reply by Dice

RSS

© 2024   Created by Libelle "Onyx" Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service