Timeless

Adventuring through twisted time.

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

Banshee

"This certainly was not the reunion he had imagined a thousand times over; in some ca…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Dec 27, 2023 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023
Reply by Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette

Lupine

"A warm smile embraced Dimi's face as Ezekiel spoke of his horse and chuckled as he r…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Jul 12, 2023 to For Honor (Ezekiel and Dimitri)

6 Feb 21
Reply by Ezekiel Neo

Banshee

""Time has never liked me, I am sure I could prove it." he chuckled and in one fell s…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied May 2, 2023 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023

Lupine

"Life has an interesting way of repeating for if you told Dimitri that in this very s…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Apr 30, 2023 to For Honor (Ezekiel and Dimitri)

6 Feb 21
Reply by Ezekiel Neo

Lupine

"His face was always cast in shadows never to see the light of day as he toiled away…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Feb 17, 2023 to For Honor (Ezekiel and Dimitri)

6 Feb 21
Reply by Ezekiel Neo

Banshee

"Laying in this brief wait was torture because he did not expect the truth out of The…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Nov 29, 2022 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023

Banshee

"Dimitri squinted his eyes at The Matron's mockery as he was not only sure he was old…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Jul 14, 2022 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023

Banshee

"From the moment her fingers slipped the artwork out of his and into her pocket a per…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Jan 29, 2022 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023

Banshee

"The silence that encased him should not have been nee to him but this was deafening…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied May 28, 2021 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023

Banshee

" Dimitri had lived through so much pain you would think he would numb to it by now a…"

Dimitri Ezperanza-Colette replied Mar 3, 2021 to Stay With Me [Ciara & Dimitri]

39 Dec 27, 2023

RSS

Chosen Citizen

Citizen of the Realm Nyx
vote for April

Chat Rules

⚜ Use {{ or [[ when speaking OOC.

⚜ Do not interrupt roleplays.

⚜ Respect one another or be banned. Simple. Easy to remember.

© 2024   Created by Libelle "Onyx" Ryoko - Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service